How to buy Viagra in South Africa, Pretoria?

How to buy Viagra online in South Africa

If you’re a man between the ages of 18 and 65 listen up.

Erectile dysfunction strikes sixty thousand men every 30 days. That is over 7 million men a year globally and this year that number is expected to reach 10 million. If you are living in Australia, we make up two million of those numbers. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation being spread about erectile dysfunction. Today my goal is to give you some cold hard facts about the condition, how you can spot it, and treat it. Grab yourself a drink because you are going to learn some stuff today.

Let’s start with the misinformation.

Believe it or not, erectile dysfunction is not something every man is going to go through. In addition to that, it isn’t something that is reserved for the elderly. 100 years ago, 70-year-old men were still sexually active with their wives. So what happened that caused the men of our generations to fall short? The answer to that question is simply a lack of proper diet and exercise. I know it seems far fetched but let’s compare our modern day man to men 100 years ago. Our great grandfathers had a much more physically active lifestyle. They would spend hours out of the day doing all kinds of manual labor.

We today mostly have jobs that keep us standing or sitting in one place for hours on end.

Not only does this take away from our physical activity, but it also keeps the blood from circulating. This is the primary cause of erectile dysfunction. Blood vessels become restricted and don’t allow enough blood to flow into the penis. You can tell that you have poor blood circulation by examining the quality of your erections. If they are relatively soft or weak, you have a problem. Another sure way to spot the issue is if you are not having regular morning erections.

The next comparison would be our diet.

Men ate much healthier a hundred years ago as compared to the processed junk we eat today. Our poor nutrition habits cause things like obesity, high blood pressure, and even depression. All of those things can take its toll on the quality of your erections. In 2003, a popular medication, known as Viagra became the hope of all men struggling with erectile issues. Currently, the medication holds a magnificent 85% success rate among all cases of erectile dysfunction. It doesn’t matter if your condition is minor or major, Viagra can allow you to have your sex life back if you act fast enough.

Unfortunately, a lot of men have a terrible habit of avoiding the doctor and getting diagnosed.

You want to make sure you are not one of them because waiting too long is bad. Remember the 85% success rate? That remaining 15% was not treatable because their condition deteriorated after years of not getting diagnosed. It is very important to get yourself to a doctor, get a consultation and get a prescription of Viagra. It is the best possible thing you can do right now if you want to improve your sexual health. Whether you are dealing with erectile dysfunction or are showing signs, talk to your doctor today and ask him about Viagra. You’ll be glad you did.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *